Civil & Criminal Cases
- Lodging of FIR and Complaint cases
- Bail, Anticipatory Bail and Quashing of FIR
- Complaint by an NRI living abroad
- Filing Exemption application from personal appearance before Court – Negotiable instrument Act : Section 138 Cases
- Security Frauds and Cheating
- Cheating, Forgery, Misappropriation, Bank Fraud, Passport Fraud
- Extortion, Illegal Grabbing of Property
- Attempt to Murder, Kidnapping, Child Trafficking
Motor Accident Claims
- If you or a family member has met with a road accident while driving a vehicle or even while walking on the road, you have rights to claim compensation.
- Motor Accident Law also provide for compensation to the motor accident victims and their family.
- In the event of a motor accident, for every Motor Accident claim there shuold be police case registered compulsorily.
- Compensation can be claimed even in cases where neither person is at fault.
- We provide advice and support by filing a petition
before the Motor Accident Claims Tribunals to claim compensation for victims.
Arbitration & Recovery proceedings
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Conducting International Arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Drafting and Vetting of arbitration agreements
- Providing domestic ad-hoc Arbitration services
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters
Matrimonial & Family disputes
- Family Laws
- Divorce Matters
- Maintenance Cases
- Cases under Domestic Violence
- Child Custody Matters
- Restitution of Conjugal Rights
- Dowry Cases
- Rights of Hindu Women in Undivided Property
- Cases pertaining to Rights of Muslim Women
- Registration of Marriages, and
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Divorce Matters
Preparation of deeds & Registration process
- Drafting and Vetting of legal agreements
- Preparing contractual agreements
- Preparing sale leads
Legal Consultation for Corporates & Co-operatives
- Preparation of business plan/project report
- Advice on all the statutory compliances with regard to the provisions of The Companies Act, 2013 and all other previous laws
- Secretarial Audit
- Assistance in drafting and vetting of an array of agreements and commercial contracts
- Expertise in drafting agreements for various Public Sector Undertakings, Real Estate and Construction companies, Telecom companies, Retail sector and various other private and multinational companies
- Liaison with the relevant offices of the Ministry of Company Affairs, National Company Law Tribunal, National Company Law Appellant Tribunal and other authorities concerned, in respect of various matters pertaining to the affairs of the company
- Due diligence and feasibility reports for venture startup.
- Drafting of joint venture, technology transfer, collaboration, trade mark license agreements
Taxation , GST, Income Tax
- International Taxation – Double Taxation avoidance, Inbound Investments, Planning of IPR, etc.
- Corporate Taxation – ICDS Compliance, protection under Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement, Taxation under Startup, Filing Return, etc.
- Transfer Pricing – Consultancy with regards to Applicability & Regulation compliances, TP Study report, TP Appeals, etc.
- Customs – FEMA, Import Compliances, Exemptions, Custom Valuation, etc.
- Service Tax – Consultancy regarding Applicability, registration, periodical compliances, Preventive Matters, etc.
- Excise – Applicability, registration, periodical compliances, Legal compliances, Audit, etc.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) – Impact Analysis of GST, Due Diligence, Sector Specific Structuring, etc.